The StrongHouse Gym Waiver of Liability
By checking the "I AGREE TO THE STRONGHOUSE GYM LIABILITY WAIVER & GYM RULES" box at checkout when purchasing a day pass, 3 day pass, or week pass you agree to the below documents and digitally sign The StrongHouse Gym waiver of liability.
In consideration of my use of the exercise equipment and facilities provided by The StrongHouse (hereby referred to as "The Company"), I expressly agree and contract, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, that the company and its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries (including death) sustained by me, or my guest in, on, or about the premises, or as a result of the use of the equipment or facilities, regardless of whether such injuries result, in whole or in part, from the negligence of the company. By the execution of this agreement, I accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur to me or my guest, and I hereby fully and forever release and discharge the company, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out the use of said equipment and facilities.
I expressly agree to indemnify and hold the company harmless against any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, of any person or entity, that may arise from injuries or damages sustained by me or my guest.
I agree to be solely responsible for safety and well-being of any guest(s) and myself.
I agree to comply with all rules imposed by the company regarding the use of the facilities and equipment. I agree to conduct myself in a controlled and reasonable manner at all times, and to refrain from using any equipment in a manner inconsistent with its intended design and purpose.
I understand and acknowledge that the use of exercise equipment involves risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death.
I understand and agree that the company is not responsible for property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises.
I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND VOLUNTARILY EXECUTED THIS DOCUMENT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS CONTENT. I AM OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE AND LEGALLY ABLE TO COMPLETE THIS WAIVER.
Additionally, Video of training sessions occasionally will be shared on Social Media. I hereby allow footage of myself to be included/shared.
Gym Rules & Regulations
These rules have been implemented to provide a quality lifting environment for lifters of all levels, with safety being our utmost concern.
- When squatting in the power racks, please use the safety pins. If you deadlift in the power racks to make use of band pegs please be sure to put safety pins back in power rack when finished.
- If you prefer to deadlift with a power bar, make sure the deadlift bar gets returned to a barbell holder, and make sure it makes its way back to the platform when finished. Please do not leave the power bar on the platform when finished.
- All specialty bars must be returned to barbell holder.
- When using the combo racks for squats please reassemble the bench when finished. In addition the face savers MUST be removed when squatting, these will not save you in a heavy squat, the combo will just tip over.
- Please do not apply chalk directly to the BAR. This is ineffective as it just fills in the knurl.
- Baby powder should only be applied outside as it is a slipping hazard on the gym mats.
Please use the bars only for their designated purpose. Please see the Bar Descriptions posted on every wall. Any Negligence causing damage to a bar will be member or guest's responsibility.
- Please keep all gear bags out of the way (against a wall, do not take up equipment with your gear bag)
- Please keep the dumbbells in order.